Managing & Leading in Difficult Times
Fast. Flexible. Decisive.
*Available to tribes who are not (and have not been) TCSA members (or sponsors), and who have not joined for free previously.
WEBINAR - In a shifting business environment, it’s the agile and resilient organizations that have a much better chance to survive—and even to thrive.
This course gives you the roadmap to seize new opportunities and bounce back even stronger from unforeseen changes. Let’s build agility and resilience into your leadership repertoire and your organization’s DNA. Add the ability to shift mindset and inspire behavior change. Plus, the strategies to create more flexible structures and processes that grow your organization’s capability and performance.
How You Will Benefit
- Anticipate trends and patterns and take decisive action.
- Get your organization ready to navigate turbulent times and disruptive change.
- Develop a capacity for foresight—anticipating change.
- Build a plan and practice techniques to gain buy-in for changes.
- Lead and motivate others toward a resilient mindset and behavior.
- Transform agility and resilience in your organization.
- Further develop your personal agility and resilience.
When: Wednesday, March 17, 2021 from 10:30am - 12:00pm.
Presented by: KSA Dynamics
Cost: FREE to all tribes! Amid the COVID-19 outbreak, TCSA is offering this webinar to all tribes (members or non-members) at no charge.
Limit: Registration is open to the first 50 attendees. It is almost full!