TCSA November Webinar
Webinar: The Golden Rules for Time Management
Time management training most often begins with setting goals. These goals are recorded and may be broken down into a project, an action plan, or a simple task list. Activities are then rated based on urgency and importance, priorities assigned, and deadlines set. This process results in a plan with a task list or calendar of activities. Routine and recurring tasks are often given less focus to free time to work on tasks that contribute to important goals. This entire process is supported by a skill set that should include personal motivation, delegation skills, organization tools, and crisis management.
What we’ll cover….
- Identify and overcome your unique set of time-wasters, including procrastination, socializing, disorganization, lack of direction, blurred focus, unwanted interruptions and more with this class.
- Eliminate the chaos and clutter of your day for a dramatic increase in productivity.
- Prioritize your to-do list from urgent to unimportant in order to complete the critical tasks first.
- Schedule your prioritized deadlines to fit your workday with time built in for contingencies and interruptions.
- Assert yourself and say "no" when necessary, while defining expectations and clearly communicating what you can do.
- Streamline your workflow in order to establish simplified work functions that help you achieve your goals more quickl