TCSA July Webinar
Webinar: Coaching – An Effective Leadership Tool
In times that challenge even the most resilient and experienced managers, it is imperative to have an arsenal of tools, techniques, and best practices for coaching employees. From analyzing the cause of subpar performance to creating a climate for effective employee coaching and learning, this training provides those very tools. You will leave this training better understanding of the keys to effective coaching, and the different coaching approaches that exist.
How You Will Benefit
- Confront difficult situations with confidence
- Develop a team environment that fosters synergy
- Reinforce the behavior and motivation of peak performers
- Turn around disruptive behavior
- Build the trust and rapport necessary for coaching employees effectively
- Learn how to listen with an empathetic ear and encourage open, two-way communication
What You Will Cover
- What leaders do…why leaders need to be coaches
- Creating a climate of trust and confidence
- How to sustain trust when you confront poor performance
- How to be confident in the face of a difficult challenge
- Guiding a dialogue on performance
- The delegation process…difficulties of delegation…signs of poor delegation
- Why leader-coaches must be teachers and trainers: learning styles
- Guiding the development of a performance improvement plan
When: Wednesday, July 20, 2022, from 10:30am - 12:00pm. Add to your calendar!
Cost: FREE to TCSA members and sponsors.
Non-Member - $100/per person.
Limit: Registration is open to the first 50 attendees.
Register: Click here to register!