Webinar: Developing Effective Teams
*Available to tribes who are not (and have not been) TCSA members (or sponsors), and who have not joined for free previously.
“Developing Effective Teams” will help develop the skills, introduce techniques, and discover the strategies for building, developing, and leading high-performing teams.
By definition, a team is a group of people working together to achieve a common goal, however, not all groups are teams. What distinguishes an effective team from other groups of
individuals is that a team is more than a collection of people going through the motions or
simply following instructions. To become an effective team, the group must possess the
knowledge and learn the necessary skills to work together.
- Understand the characteristics of effective teams.
- Learn the “Team Stages”: Forming, Storming, Norming, Performing.
- Know the importance of team culture, values, and success.
- Build and sustain trust within the team dynamic.
- Identify strategies to counter team dysfunction.
- Introduce improved communication and team collaboration.
When: Wednesday, November 16, 2022, from 10:30am - 12:00pm.
Add to your Calendar!
Presented by: KSA Dynamics
Cost: FREE to TCSA members and sponsors.
Non-Member - $100/per person.
Limit: Registration is open to the first 50 attendees.
Register: Click here to register!