Communication Development Webinar
Personality Styles with DISC
WEBINAR - DISC is a model of human behavior that helps you better understand why people do what they do, and communicate the way they communicate. Every person has their own inherent style, and instinctively acts according to it, Team members will act out their styles in team working. Customers will act out their styles in buying situations. Salespeople will feel most comfortable selling according to their natural style.
By understanding both your inherent personality style and the styles of others, you will better be able to communicate, motivate, influence, and develop more engaging relationships.
How You Will Benefit:
- Learn and identify the 4 behavioral styles of DISC: Dominance, Influence, Steadiness, and Compliance.
- Explore behavioral styles and the interaction between various styles.
- Recognize ways to distinguish different styles.
- Learn to choose the best method of communication for each style.
- Determine how each style is likely to react to situations.
- Learn how DISC styles react under stress
Presented by: Robin Underwood, KSA Dynamics
As an international speaker, trainer, and executive coach for 20+ years, Robin Underwood has taught in the field of education, government, health care, sales, marketing, event planning, media, and hospitality to a variety of industries, including professional organizations, hospitals, construction companies, and numerous individual clients. Read more.
Cost: FREE to all tribes! Amid the COVID-19 outbreak, TCSA is offering this webinar to all tribes (members or non-members) at no charge.
Limit: Registration is open to the first 50 attendees.